When a cosmetic patient sees their new smile for the first time, they usually have an outburst of joy. Patients laugh, smile and sometimes, they are moved to tears of joy. That’s the power of cosmetic dentistry. Here is the winner of our Give a Smile Away Campaign seeing her new smile for the first time using our Digital Smile Design technology.
Cosmetic dentistry includes everything from full mouth reconstruction to teeth whitening. The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to correct gaps, crooked teeth, misaligned bites, small or misshapen teeth, missing teeth, discolored teeth and more. However, the goal is always the same: a more attractive, healthy smile. Dr. Marzban can help you realize that dream with the most advanced techniques in cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
We offer many options for Cosmetic Dentistry including:
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are a minimally invasive way to make a major change in the appearance of your teeth. In this procedure, custom-designed, wafer-thin pieces of porcelain computer-matched to the color of the rest of your teeth are placed over your tooth to cover stains, chips, and other minor imperfections.
- Porcelain crowns – Porcelain crowns are long-lasting full coverings for a tooth that create a completely new look for the tooth. Custom-designed porcelain crowns cover over a large filling or are placed after a root canal to preserve the remaining tooth below. They look and function like natural teeth and are digitally color-matched to blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Invisalign™ – Invisalign™ are an alternative to traditional braces. As seen in television advertising, Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners to straighten teeth. Many patients like Invisalign™ as an option to get straight, beautiful teeth without the pain, hassle, or discomfort of metal braces.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is a common procedure with both Boost in-office teeth whitening or Opalescence take-home whitening treatments. Both treatments can dramatically whiten your teeth. While at-home whitening kits are effective, many patients prefer the professional in-office teeth whitening we offer which takes approximately one hour.
- Smile makeover – A smile makeover frequently combines of various cosmetic procedures to create an overall new smile. Procedures in a smile makeover can include removing teeth, placing dental implants, porcelain veneers, addressing health issues, teeth whitening, and more. A smile makeover is a satisfying process that leaves you with a fully healthy and beautiful smile.
- Microabrasion – Microabrasion is a procedure that slightly abrades the outer layer of your tooth enamel to remove stubborn stains that won’t respond to traditional tooth-whitening treatments. If you have difficult to whiten teeth, microabrasion may be the answer to improving the color of your smile.
- Dental implants – Dental implants replace a tooth, restoring healthy function with positive cosmetic benefits. If you have severely decayed teeth or missing teeth, dental implants can be a permanent solution. An implant dentist places implants to preserve the function, health, and beauty of your smile.
When looking for cosmetic dental services, your overall dental health is important to keep in mind. Dr. Marzban and her team will help you maintain proper oral health along with creating a beautiful new smile for you. Focusing on function over aesthetic gives you long-lasting results. We perform each cosmetic dentistry procedure with your health and safety in mind.
If you would like to find out more about the cosmetic dentistry procedures available in the Burke, Fairfax, or Fairfax Station, Virginia area, please contact Dr. Pamela Marzban, DDS today to set up an initial consultation. Please call (703) 323-8200 or email Dr. Marzban today for an appointment.